Friday, May 15, 2009

Home Practice - Bikram #88
Wednesday (5/5/09)

Home Practice - Bikram #89
Tuesday (5/6/09)

Bikram Hawaii Kai - class #90
Wednesday (5/14/09) 8:05 pm w/ Fiona

Bikram Hawaii Kai - class #91
Friday (5/15/09) 7:00 pm w/ Manny

I took a couple of classes at the Hawaii Kai studio just to change things up a bit. The studio is really nice. Wood floors, radiant heat, very clean and not at all smelly. But after taking these classes I realize that the teachers at Kaimuki are generally more difficult. They tend to hold most of the postures longer, sometimes a lot longer, even compared to the audio cd w/ Bikram himself. I guess that's a good thing. I am learning from the hardcore of the hardcore. A new perspective is still nice, though.

I leave for the Bay Area tomorrow. I am so very excited to see my family and a little nervous to get my tattoo. That means no yoga for me for the next couple of weeks. But I do promise to start back on June 1st - even if it's just at home. And I also promise to post pictures of my ankle once it has healed a little bit.

Aloha & Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment