Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day #77

Home Practice - Jivamukti (60 min) #165
Thursday 8/13/09

Home Practice - Baptiste (45 min) #166
Friday 8/14/09

Home Practice - Seane Corn (40 min) #167
Saturday 8/15/09

Home Practice - Shiva Rea (73 min) #168
Sunday 8/16/09

Had a huge event this weekend that my company's been gearing up for over the last several months. I am so relieved that it is OVER.

Several good home practices, regardless how tired and crabby I've been in the evenings. Yoga is my constant. And no matter how bad I may feel - physically, emotionally, etc... - my daily yoga helps to release the day and make everything a little bit better.

Tomorrow night it's back to the studio for me. I need to sweat out all the built up stress along with all the junk food I had over my long working weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment