Monday, August 24, 2009

Day #85

Home Practice - Shiva Rea (73 min) #173
Friday 8/21/09

Home Practice - Seane Corn (40 min) #174
Saturday 8/22/09

Home Practice - Baptiste (60 min) #175
Sunday 8/23/09

Home Practice - Chakra Yoga (55 min) #176
Monday 8/24/09

Started back to school today. I am taking the second semester of Anatomy & Physiology, both the lecture and lab together this time around. It's going to be a challenge, but I am determined to keep on top of it and get even better grades than I did in the previous semester. I really want an A in the lecture and a B in the lab, although I'd still be pretty happy with 2 B's.

I am really enjoying another new DVD I got a couple weeks ago - Chakra Balancing Yoga w/ Sharon Gannon. It's not as rigorous a workout as the other Jivamukti videos, but I feel pretty amazing after. Like my whole body is buzzing from the inside out. I highly recommend it for anyone who'd like to get in tune with their energy centers and work through any karmic issues they might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment