Sunday, February 13, 2011

Days 12 & 13 of 101

Saturday 2/12/11
4:30 pm w/ Chelsea

Sunday 2/13/11
4:30 pm w/ Stefan

Well the 4:30 pm classes tend to be A LOT hotter than the 6:30 am. Today I had THE hottest class I've taken since I moved to SD. Wowzers. People were dropping like flies and leaving the room right and left. I knew we were in trouble when I began to feel nauseous during the backbending part of Half Moon and Hands to Feet pose. I hung in there but was seriously hurting by the time we hit the floor. I was not able to hold all the postures for the full time and even sat out 1 set of Camel and Rabbit. Still a good class. Feel like I REALLY worked and stirred some stuff up. Nothing like a good, hot ass-kicker to make you feel like a beginner again.

Back to AM class tomorrow. Still wish it was hotter in the morning. I will probably say something to the owner when I take her class on Friday if it's still not feeling so hot.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm doing 101 also! I'm on day 7. We will cheer each other on....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle,
    I ended up stopping - or should I say postponing my 101 - because an old knee injury flared up really bad to the point I couldn't put any weight on it. 4 weeks later and it is still not 100%. AARGH!!! Going to try going back to the studio Mon-Fri, take it *really* easy and see how that goes. I'm afraid that I am going to need surgery but still sort of in denial. How's your 101 going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your yoga class. I have read your blog and doing good work. I also practice these postures in early morning because I think it is the best time to do exercise (you could correct me on this).
    I also want to share one thing that I have sifted my regular food from conventional to organic food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for elaborating on this sensitive topic. Even today most online public platforms do not publish or discuss this topic. I also want you to give a little comment on my perspective to follow the organic diet for better health and environmental safety. I am so obsessed with it that you will find everything in my kitchen and refrigerator is organic even I use organic chana dal in my diet.

    Thank you again...

    ReplyDelete