Monday, July 13, 2009

Day #42

Home Practice - Baptiste (45 min) #130
Thursday

Home Practice - Baptiste (45 min) #131
Friday

Home Practice - Jivamukti (53 min) #132
Saturday

Home Practice - Bikram #133
Sunday

Home Practice - Shiva Rea (85 min) #134
Monday

Haven't missed a day even though I have not made it to the studio in almost 2 weeks. Tomorrow I plan to go to Jeremy's class in Kaimuki.

Tonight I got my first actual taste of what a Shiva Rea class is like. Her style is very different than what I am used to, but the workout will certainly add variety to my practice. I can see how the free form can be very liberating but I also see how some more traditional yogi's would think it's just weird. Personally, I need to do the routine a few times to get the moves down so that I feel a little more comfortable with the flow of the practice.

I have to get up extra early and make it to a 7 AM meeting tomorrow morning. So I am going to sign off. Goodnight & Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment