Monday, July 27, 2009

Day #57

Home Practice - Sean Corne (85 min) #148
Monday

Yes, it is official. My new favorite yoga teacher is Sean Corne. She reminds me a little bit of Marianne Williamson in her ideology - which I so completely resonate with. Some people may be turned off by the heavy dose of spirituality infused into the yoga practice. But I just love it!!! It is EXACTLY what I need at this stage in my progression.

Weird, but I feel like I am going through tremendous changes. My body is shrinking and tightening. I am getting stronger and more competent with all of my yoga routines. But the really big changes are not on the physical level. I feel like I am changing energetically and spiritually. I feel like I am melting off layers of old attitudes and behaviors that don't fit with me anymore. And I am burning off some pretty heavy karma too. Each yoga practice brings me closer to my truest and highest self. I am so grateful to be on this incredible journey.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. What an inspiring little post! Sounds like things are a'changing. And all for the good!

    ReplyDelete