Friday, April 10, 2009

Bikram Kaimuki - class #77
Friday (4/3) 6:30 pm w/ Tom

Bikram Kaimuki - class #78
Friday (4/10) 11 am w/ Tom

Yes, you read that right. I went six days in a row without going to yoga. I worked late every night getting ready for our big event this week. But that's no excuse really. I still should have made time to go to class. I gained a little weight back and after this morning's class I felt pretty awful - polluted almost. I like to think of Bikram as taking a shower from the inside out. So, in essence, it's like my insides hadn't been properly cleaned for 6 days.

Class this morning was HARD. I started out with a little headache and by the end of the class my head was throbbing. I drank a coconut water before class, which I've never tried and I also downed a bunch of water in case the headache meant I was dehydrated. I went to the bathroom twice before class started just to be on the safe side. No matter. I felt like I needed to pee from about party-time on. I made a deal with myself that I'd wait until after standing series was finished to leave the room. But when the time came I decided to tough it out til the end of class. I got through floor series but couldn't go too deep into any of the spine-strengthening or compression postures cause it was too uncomfortable on my bladder. I am certain that tomorrow will be better.

Today's Weight: 217.0

Today's Food Choices:
coffee w/ milk and vanilla syrup
Kona chocolate chip pancakes
(11:00 am - Mulvadi Cafe)
couple pieces of fried calamari
2 fried crab & macademia nut wontons
french fries
couple of onion rings
couple of buffalo wings
4 Sierra Nevada Pale Ale's
(6 pm/8 pm - Hula Grill)

No comments:

Post a Comment