Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bikram Kaimuki - class #80
8:15 pm w/ Jeremy

Finally, a decent class. Not too hard, not too hot, no major breakthroughs but everything just kind of flowed. I really needed the reminder of why I love this yoga. After the struggle I had with the last two classes, I think I'm gonna swear off alcohol once again. I did have a lot of fruits and vegetables because it was the first day of my green smoothie challenge. But other than that, no alcohol the day before is the big difference.

I also lost 2 lbs from yesterday - I guess just deciding to do the challenge got my body back into losing mode. ;))

I took a personal day off work so that I could spend the whole day studying for my A&P exam. The test kicked my butt anyway. It covered the nervous system, the spine, and the brain in pretty complex detail. Fascinating stuff, just a tremendous amount of information. My brain is seriously overloaded and I am going to call it a night. I'll try to get back into the daily meditations tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment