Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day #23

Bikram Kaimuki - class #113
Monday 8:15 pm w/ Gail

Home Practice - Baptiste (60 min) #114
Tuesday

I *really* didn't feel like doing yoga tonight. I had one of those days where I can just tell that I am about to start my period any second now. Feeling really grouchy and low energy and uncomfortable and just blah. But I practiced anyway. And I know that it did my body a lot of good. Still kinda achy but my attitude is 1000% better.

Last night I took class with Gail - who I am not at all crazy about. I guess that I should consider myself lucky that she is the only teacher I've had here that I really don't care for. I purposely went to her class, though, because Kevo was teaching the 6:30 and my body needed an easier class. My back was still pinched last night but now after tonight's home practice it feels like it has relaxed a bit.

There were several men in class last night and somebody had serious BO. And then there was someone breathing out really hard with all kinds of drama after every single posture all through the class. I was a little peeved cause the teacher didn't say anything to correct whoever was doing it - but I knew better than to have high expectations for a cohesive class. I started to just tune everything out and actually had an OK practice in spite of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment