Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day #3

Home Practice - Bikram #93
Tuesday

Home Practice - Baptiste (45 min) #94
Wednesday

Three yoga sessions down, ninety eight still to go. ;))

I am actually pretty sore. The particular Baptiste video I've been doing is only 45 minutes long but it has a lot more arm work than I am used to with Bikram. I feel it all through my shoulders and deep in my adominals as well. Exactly the kind of cross-training I am after. I'm not strong or limber enough to do all of the postures very well. But so far I like that it gives me something new to strive for.

I decided to err on the side of caution and stay out of the Bikram studio until Sunday. That should give my tattoo ample time to heal completely. It is getting better every day. I just want to be careful and make extra sure that it's 100% before exposing it to the sweatbox.

It's late so I am going to sign off now. Goodnight everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment