Tuesday, March 17, 2009

5/60

Bikram Kaimuki - class #63
8:15 pm w/ Kevo

Tough class tonight for me. Kevo sped through the dialogue cause it was St. Patrick's Day, the class was small, and I'm sure he wanted to go out and join the revelry. The limited rest between postures made it much more cardio-intensive for me. But I think my bigger issue was too much sugar again today. I felt nauseous and out of breath throughout the class. And I really wanted to sit out several postures - especially when it came to spine strengthen series. But I did not. ;))

I am pretty spent and still need to study more. So I'm going to cut this short. More insights on Meditation #25 to come another day.


Today's Weight: 213.0


Today's Food Choices:
cafe mocha w/ soy milk
glazed doughnut w/ chocolate frosting
(10:00 am - The Patisserie)
fruit salad - pineapple, grapes, melon
Cranberry Jubilee trail mix
(12 pm - work)
green salad w/ carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions
sesame seed roll
(4 pm - work)
hot chocolate w/ soy milk
slice of coconut cake
(6:30 pm - Coffee Talk)

2 comments:

  1. Is that you in the photo? Because you don't look like you weigh over 200 lbs! I should know because I used to weigh 200 lbs. (LONG time ago!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo is me about a year ago. I think that I was somewhere between 190-196 at the time. I am 5'9" so I carry the weight better than if I were, say, like 5'1". I will try to post pictures soon. I have some full body shots posted on my other blog, also from a year ago when I was 196. I'd like to compare them to me now at 211 w/ consistent yoga practice, cause I'd be willing to be they're pretty similar.

    ReplyDelete