Sunday, March 22, 2009

9 & 10/60

Bikram Kaimuki - class #67
9 am w/ Jeremy

Bikram Kaimuki - class #68
6:30 pm w/ Noa

Two decent classes today. The AM class was uber crowded. I think they set a studio record or something. Jeremy was wonderful as usual. I don't like crowded classes so it was a little bit of struggle for me to make the best of it. I did get several compliments on my form, specifically in standing bow pulling and triangle. The PM class was almost too small - just 16 people. I tried to kind of cruise through cause I was feeling stiff and sore. Probably went a little too deep into my back in the first class. But I still had a good, focused practice without sitting out any postures.

Tonight Noa also commented that I have been really consistent in coming to class and how far I've progressed. Always nice to hear. She probably notices it more cause I only take her class maybe once a week or so. And it's hard not to feel like a rockstar when you've just completed 2 classes in one day. One double down and five more to go.

Again I am really beat so that's going to be all for today.


Today's Weight: 211.5

Today's Food Choices:
coffee w/ vanilla syrup & soy milk
Kona choclate chip pancakes
(12 pm - Cafe Mulvadi)
vegetable briyani
vegetable korma curry
naan bread
(9 pm - leftovers @ home)

1 comment: