Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bikram Kaimuki - class #58
8:15 pm w/ Michele

I was hurting in class tonight. I felt nauseous and dizzy from the first breathing exercise. It was also extra hot, so I knew I was in trouble from the very beginning. I cut a bunch of the postures short, but amazingly did not miss any of them.

I'm pretty sure I had way too much sugar throughout the day combined with not enough fruits and veggies. And to make matters worse, I didn't drink nearly enough water. But come to think of it, I also did not take my Yoga Body supplements or my Biomins - not even once - so that could have contributed.

Tonight in class Michele shared that her first 30 days of taking Bikram she used to throw up in the parking lot after class because she was detoxing so heavily. HMMM. I've puked after running or swimming but never after yoga. Tonight after class I felt the closest I ever have to yoga induced vomitus. I stayed in final savasana extra long and tried to breathe really slow and deep. I still felt pretty whacked when I finally did get up but didn't get sick. I took an EmergenC dissolved in water when I got home and that seemed to help a little.

Today I ordered vegetarian pho soup for lunch and when I got back to the office realized they had given me chicken by mistake. I didn't have time or energy to walk back over to Baile so I just picked out as much of the chicken as I could. I don't think that had anything to do with my evening nausea but who knows?

I am really exhausted so I will revisit meditation #23 tomorrow. Namaste and Goodnight.

Today's Weight: 214.5
(somehow just like that I'm back down again!)


Today's Food Choices:
cafe mocha w/ soy milk
glazed doughnut w/ chocolate frosting
(10:30 am The Patisserie)
chicken pho soup

(2 pm - Baile)
peanut butter bar w/ chocolate chips
hot chocolate w/ soy milk
(7 pm - Coffee Talk)

No comments:

Post a Comment