Thursday, February 19, 2009

MEDITATION #11

No class for me tonight. I had to go all the way down to the bank at Kahala to deposit my check after work and then went home to chill a bit. Now I'm just not motivated to get myself together and head back out to the studio. I'm also still on the very tail end of a little cough and sniffly nose - so I figure the rest will probably do me more good than harm.

Today's meditation deals with making your practice a priority. Guess it's a little ironic that I didn't make it to yoga, then. But overall I have been very good about making it an absolute priority in my life. Jeez, a couple of days a week I leave the house at 8 am and don't return until after 10 pm. If that's not dedication towards a higher purpose, I don't know what is.

Gates says, "By choosing to practice yoga, we are saying that our spiritual growth is important to us." Again this really resonates with me. My spiritual growth is definitely a priority. And because I am living this truth in my life right now, I find myself in a period of rapid evolution. I am changing on so many levels. I am assimilating new behaviors, ideas, and knowledge. Though on the surface things might not seem that different, my life is in the process of being completely transformed. It's very exciting and a little scary. But I embrace the changes because I know that I'm up for whatever this next stage brings as I accelerate towards my destiny.


Today's Weight: 215.0

TOTAL OF 21 POUNDS LOST


Today's Food Choices:
20 oz cafe mocha w/ soy milk
banana nut muffin
(9 am - The Patisserie)
portabella mushroom burger
natural salt & pepper potato chips
green papaya salad
(1 pm - Umeke Market)
8 oz Kombucha
(5:30 pm - work)
French bread w/ Earth Balance spread
(7:45 pm - home)


2 comments:

  1. Buy organic foods products from nimbark foods ! COD Options, Easy payment, Free Shipping (Orders above Rs.500) options are available. Nimbark brings you the healthiest organic foods for all you need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy Organic essential oils online on Nimbark Foods and get 15% OFF! COD options and quick delivery are available across India. Choose from a wide range of Aromatherapy Organic Oils for skincare and Haircare like organic almond oil etc.

    ReplyDelete